Telkom Indonesia offers broadband services over xDSL, FTTx and Wi-Fi. One of the major challenges for Telkom was their lack of consistency across different channels for marketing, sales and service. Each channel operated in a silo and the information available was often inconstant. This led to poor customer experience. Improving consistency and experience across the different channels was a key goal for Telkom.
Telkom Indonesia selected AAXIS to redesign and implement new Customer Experience Management capabilities, to support their digital growth strategy.
- Achieve Indonesia Digital Network broadband subscriber increase by 80%.
- Increase brand awareness and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Increase total visitors, Telkom’s digital touchpoints with users, registered users, and % conversion rate to registered user KPIs.
- Increase revenue, average order values and number of transactions per customer KPIs.
- Increase lead generation to call center, shops and retail partners.
- Increase cross-sell, up-sell and repeat sell KPIs.
- Increase data plan usage per customer, product cross-sell/up-sell to higher plans and models and drive repeat purchases and renewal KPIs.
- Reduce cost to serve by enabling digital as a self-service channel, reducing call center call volume.
- Create a consistent, world-class Customer Experience across interaction points (web, mobile, social).
- Enable business teams to leverage customer experience analytics to quickly decide and produce innovative experience updates, without full dependency on IT and technology teams.
Product Information Management
- Product catalog syndicated from Telkom master product system
- Integrated with real-time product service area availability
- Multi-lingual product information content
- Inventory controls
- Pricing List
- Reference recently viewed products
- Social Sharing of product details
- Product Support FAQ via RightNow
User Experience Management
- Personalized experiences across devices/channels
- Dynamic page template and content managed by marketing and merchandizers
- Customizable content blocks to create category landing pages
- Dynamic breadcrumb and breadbox display
- Manage top navigation menus
- Leverage content across systems: Products & Marketing articles
- Spotlighting of relevant products and content.
- Unified search across products and marketing content
- Layered / faceted navigation for filtering of search results
- Advanced search with type ahead term suggestion
- Auto adjustment via auto correction and “did you mean”
- Managed Dictionary
- Ability to assign UI templates across category and product level (unique design per product/category)
- Manage related products, up-sells and cross-sells
- Target products to customer segments and shopping cart contents
- Manage product keyword
- Manage product friendly URL
- Merchandise customized product collection to specific segments
- Manage multi-lingual English & Bahasa content
- Configurable publishing workflow
- Configurable user roles and permissions
- Secured order capture and submission
- Persistent shopping cart cross customer web sessions
- Support new purchase process for Voice/POTS, IPTV, IP Phone, and Broadband products
- Integrated with payment gateways
- Integrated for real-time shipping cost estimation
- Online order status and history via Customer Service Portal
- Order confirmation notification
- Order submission to Order Management System
- Promotions syndicated from Customer Profile
- Collection of customer browsing activity on sites
- Dynamic assert of customer segments to personalize product merchandizing and user experience
- Real-time decisioning of offers to be presented to customer
- Responsive UI design to support multiple mobile device types
- Mobile user experience management
- Mobile friendly search and results display
- Shopping cart
- Product purchase
- Major Cost Reductions due to automating many aspects of the ecommerce processes from the creation of customer experiences to the purchase and fulfillment processes.
- Faster Time To Market was also a significant benefit from automating many of the processes that were previously manual. Additionally, the introduction of the customer experience management features and capabilities allowed the marketing and merchandising teams to make site updates much more quickly, without the need for IT or technical involvement.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership was achieved, also due to higher automation and requiring fewer to no technical resources to support ongoing customer experience oriented site updates.