Donaldson, a $2.5 Billion multinational filtration solutions company saw a significant opportunity to increase top-line revenue and expand market share by investing in their online digital capabilities.
Their goal was to improve overall merchandising of their products and services online, while improving the operational processes and lowering the operational costs involved in supporting their website.
- Donaldson required a flexible Product Information Management (PIM) system and robust site search capable of personalizing the rendering of appropriate products to their global B2B customers online.
- Donaldson needed to replace a home grown PIM solution that was unable to scale and manage the complexities of their business.
- Donaldson also needed an advanced international catalog management system, capable of managing “make-fit” products and cross references to competitors products and recommendations of viable Donaldson replacements.
- The solution from AAXIS delivered a seamless search experience across all devices from Desktop to Mobile.
- Increased Sales due to the increased number of products & services available online with the new PIM platform.
- Increased Conversions due to having more relevant product and order information available online for over 100,000 SKU’s.
- Major Cost Reductions due to the Merchandising teams being able to manage products information and the online merchandising experience without the need for IT resources.
- Faster Time To Market as business users can now dynamically add attributes into the PIM and directly push to the site to index and search on without any IT integration giving the ultimate flexibility to an ever changing B2B user base. New products are now released to the online channel in 1-3 days, instead of multiple weeks.