Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America, currently operating in over 589 locations across 50 U.S. states and generating over $7 billion in revenue per year.
With their competitors offering online solutions to their customers, they were compelled to reassess their current purchasing channels and move away from traditional over the counter, phone call based manual order processing, to online selling channels and reap its benefits.
- Online channel to place orders to specific stores
- Centralized product portfolio by regional availability, pricing by account
- Responsive site to access features and functions across devices
- Simplified online quoting and contracts process
- Quick Ordering through quick re-ordering or order templates
- User Roles and Account workflow
- Dozens of customer “self service” features
- Online account setup and company account management
- Rebates enrolling and tracking mechanisms
- Scheduling Orders and set pick up locations
- Multiple online stores to handle different sub-brands.
- Fresh new channels to place and manage orders for new age contractors without the hassles of manual processes.
- Place orders anytime, any day, not worrying about store open hours.
- Reduction in cost of sales due to a significant increase in self-service orders and reduction in customer service calls.
- Increase in average number of products purchased per order.
- Faster quoting and contracting process, resulting improved customer satisfaction.
- Improved conversion rates, due to easier and faster self-service checkout process.