Zenni Optical Powers Rapid Growth with Oracle Commerce
Leading Online Prescription Eyewear Retailer Uses Oracle to Provide Easier, More Personalized Path to Purchase
As eyeglasses enjoy increasing popularity as a fashion accessory, consumers are finding more styles, convenience and affordable options online. Leading online eyewear retailer Zenni Optical responds to the growing demand by offering consumers high quality prescription eyeglasses priced as low as $6.95 through a personalized, visually appealing and easy-to-use site powered by Oracle Commerce.
- Online prescription eyewear retailer Zenni Optical is using Oracle Commerce to provide customers with a technically sophisticated but simple-to-use commerce environment that is increasing sales and personalizing the customer experience.
- Zenni Optical, which makes every pair of eyeglasses to the customer’s specifications and maintains a product return rate of less than .5 percent, used Oracle Commerce to help make the site easy for customers to browse, choose and specify glasses without mistakes.
- Oracle Commerce enables Zenni Optical customers to upload their photo to “try on” lenses virtually for look and fit.
- The Oracle Commerce platform also helps Zenni Optical provide customers with faster, easier checkout and a content-rich shopping experience with relevant recommendations and integrated ratings and reviews.
- In addition, Oracle Commerce is vertically integrated with the company’s manufacturing facility and its customer service operations to provide better insight into order status and shipment.
- Oracle Commerce also gives Zenni Optical better control over promotions, search results and recommendations, and enables the business to update product information on the fly.
- Zenni Optical transitioned to Oracle Commerce because growth had outpaced an existing Magento platform.
- Zenni Optical partnered with Aaxis Commerce, a Gold-level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork, to complete the implementation within eight months.
Quotes from Zenni Optical
Quotes from Oracle
Latest posts by Rence Winetrout (see all)
- 19% of retailers cite data-driven marketing as top opportunity in 2018 - June 12, 2018
- Oracle’s 2018 Markies Awards Finalists and Winners - April 11, 2018
- Forget Data Scientists And Hire A Data Translator Instead? - March 20, 2018